I'm super excited to share my first video tutorial with you! I'll be posting these snippets regularly so you can see how quickly you can achieve my favourite makeup looks!
Get the look
Fitness faces should be quick, simple and luminous. I have used a few staple items to get a radiant complexion that never looks caked and will stand the test of even the most strenuous workout. Fitness makeup should be kind to your skin so you don't clog your pores when you sweat.
My skin is naturally 2-3 shades lighter than my body because I like to apply loads of sunscreen (my REAL anti-aging secret) so I use a BB cream that matches this tone and then add colour with my powders. I also use a variety of trusted mineral products that provide superior SPF protection to ensure my skin is safe from the sun when working out!
Products used in order of application:
- Ultraceuticals Ultra UV Protection Daily Moisturiser SPF30+ (I also use the 50+)
- Jane Iredale Glowtime Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream SPF25 in 07
- Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in 001 Pink Truffle
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder in #30 and in #50 to bronze
- IT Cosmetics Your Brows But Better
- Diorshow Iconic Mascara
- MECCA Cosmetica Lip De-Luscious Lip Protectant SPF25
- Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Real Techniques Multi-task Brush
This makeup takes me 5 minutes in the morning now, but if you are running out the door you can skip the blush and mascara. My secret is to always set any liquid/creams with some powder and spritz a mist last, as this is what will ensure your makeup doesn't sweat off!
Keep it SIMPLE, LUMINOUS and NATURAL and feel good in your own skin! #SkinFIT2016.
Please feel free to post your comments below. Does this routine work for you? I'd love to hear what you think and what you want to see!