When I started #skinfit2016, my aim was to create tutorials that help solve our makeup and skin woes and make life easier! So, here’s my how-to on creating a fresh face on days when you’re sick or a little worse for wear.
The most important thing here is to keep your skin hydrated and keep it luminous, rather than matt. You can do as much or as little as you feel up to – considering that you’re probably in no mood for a full makeup!
I’ve listed my products below but you can use any products you like – you might also want to add your own remedies to this, such as a few eye drops to whiten your eyes, a touch of colour on your lips to give them some life. Whatever you try, the key is to create a basic base that has light-reflecting properties so that you create a healthy glow.
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO in order of application:
- Skin Matrix IQ Serum
- Skin Matrix Hydracell Moisturiser
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in #Opal
- iT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination Cream SPF50+
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer in #4 (Medium Peach)
- The Makeup Store Blush in #Lush
- Clinique Super Fine Liner for Brows in #02 Soft Brown
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in #15 Audacious Asphalt
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette in #Lazarus (Soft grey) & Laetus (Peach)
- Miki Eyeliner in #Navy
- Savvy Liquid Liner in #Black
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara in #black
- Mecca Cosmetica Lip De-Luscious SPF25
- Real Techniques Setting brush
- MAC Blush brush (this is an old one, not sure the number!)
- Models Prefer Crease Brush
*GET 20% Off SKIN MATRIX RANGE @ www.skinmatrix.com.au when you use the code MBT16*
Keep it SIMPLE, LUMINOUS and NATURAL and feel good in your own skin! Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube to see all the latest videos and tips, share your stories and hashtag #SkinFT2016!
CONNECT WITH ME -
- BLOG :: http://www.themakeupbytammi.com/blog
- FACEBOOK :: https://www.facebook.com/themakeupbytammi/
- INSTAGRAM :: https://www.instagram.com/themakeupbytammi/
- WEBSITE :: http://www.themakeupbytammi.com/blog