If you wear glasses like me, you’ll probably know that it’s super hard to find any tutorials on makeup to suit your specs. But, the best thing about wearing glasses it is that you’re actually able to keep your makeup pretty simple and let your frames do the work!
Yet, there are still a few tricks to keeping your base in place and ensuring you don’t draw attention to any imperfections that might be magnified by your lenses. Here’s my how-to on creating a stay-put look that will work with your glasses to keep you looking fresh and professional all day.
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO in order of application:
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in #Opal
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in #Tan
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer in #NW25
- Becca Cosmetics Blotting Powder Perfection (Pressed) in #Translucent
- It cosmetics YBBB your brows but better skinny pencil
- Illamasqua Vintage Metallix in #Embellish
- NARS And God Created Woman Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve used #Galapagos
- Kat Von D Beauty Ink Liner in #Trooper
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara in #Black
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush #89 Canaille
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip liner in #009 Mauve Shimmer
- NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream in #09 Abu Dhabi
- Models Prefer Chisel Smudge Brush
- Eco Tools Concealer Brush
- Eco Tools Powder Brush
- Models Prefer MPP120 Crease
- Models Prefer MPD101 Liner and Brow Brush
- Stila 24 Brush
Keep it SIMPLE, LUMINOUS and NATURAL and feel good in your own skin! #SkinFIT2016.
Thanks so much for watching! I'd love to hear what you think and what you want to see!
CONNECT WITH ME -
- BLOG :: http://www.themakeupbytammi.com/blog
- FACEBOOK :: https://www.facebook.com/themakeupbytammi/
- INSTAGRAM :: https://www.instagram.com/themakeupbytammi/
- WEBSITE :: http://www.themakeupbytammi.com/blog
- Song: Cielo
- Artist: Joe Bagale